Saturday 9 February 2013

Blog Takeover

So seeing as a certain Miss Ryan has been bugging you, her readers, everyday non-stop for the last two months she has come up with a novel way of making you feel a little better. 

Me.

I am Hollie, the person she blogged about on Thursday, but I will say no more on that matter, because basically that was one of the most embarrassing things she’s ever done to me; even if I did secretly love it. I imagine this blog is purely to get my revenge, tell you all about Nicole and her flaws. That’s just the thing, Nicole actually doesn't have any. She’s such a cow.
I've known Nicole ten years now; meeting on the first day of Year 7. God knows where that time has actually gone; it only seems like yesterday this tall, giraffe-heighted eleven year old strolled into the classroom but we've made so many memories since then. I accompanied Nicole to her first ever concert, The Script and we swooned over Danny. I'm actually gracing her with my amazing presence next month when we go to see them again. We've spent a whole week in Wales together, with the gang, getting burnt to smithereens and Nicole actually managing to give herself sunstroke…In Wales… I actually don’t know how she managed that, but she somehow did.

I feel like I can tell or ask Nicole anything, even things I wouldn't even ask my own mother and she wouldn't judge me. She’d just be her usual calming self and try to help me through any situation and I’d do the same for her. I feel like she’s one of the only people who can cheer me up and when I'm pissed off and I know for a fact I can do the same, it’s been proved, many times.

I love our late night chats on good old MSN, I don’t have a clue what we talk about at times. The chats I have with her are honestly about the most random of things, and we have been known to stay up until the early hours of the morning talking. I miss her, and the others when they’re away at University so having things like this helps us keep in touch J


This has more or less been a love declaration hasn't it? It’s like Nicole’s passed away and I'm here celebrating how much of an amazing friend she is to me. It’s true though, she is honestly one of the nicest, loveliest people you’d ever have the pleasure of knowing and I'm happy that I met her all those years ago.

Love you Nicoleeeeeeeeeeee xxx

Now this whole blog seemed so wrong that I was nice to her. I’m now going to go back to the old, sarcastic Hollie that everybody knows and loves. So thank you for letting me take over your blog Nicole, here is a little present and message for you…

From Nicole: Love you too, Hollie. Thank you for hijacking my blog for the day :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment