Sunday 17 February 2013

Stressed Again!

I had a couple of weeks that didn't have that much stress placed on me. 
That's enough, apparently.

After my exams were done, my whole body collapsed in a sigh of relief knowing that the stress was over for a couple of weeks. Well, apparently a couple of weeks has decided to fly by without me saying it can, and I'm back to being stressed again.
I have 3 assignments due in by the 22nd March- kindly Hollie has informed me that it is only 4 weeks and 5 days away. Now, I spent all of yesterday planning and finding journals for one of them, and another I had been sorting out since last week but the final one is nowhere near planned- which is in first and most complicated, might I add.
The moral of this story is that if you want to avoid being snowed under with work, and stressing out then you need to start earlier. I have been saying this line since I started uni that next semester I will be better and I will start earlier... and yet here I am in my final semester still leaving things.

Never mind, I'm one step ahead of people who start it a week, and sometimes a couple of days before the deadline. 

I don't like stress and I don't like the feeling of running out of time.

I need to do well in these to make sure that I secure my 2:1 at the end of the year. Even though I have a 2:1 overall, I can't slack now and throw it all away.

Now this blog post is finished, I am going back to planning extensively with hopes that I can begin writing it the middle of this coming week after I have had time to research and whatnot.

Wish me luck my little ducklings!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment