Tuesday 26 February 2013

Beauty Blog'ish!

I have said this many of times on other subjects but I seriously think that the problem I have with jewellery can be considered as bad as an alcoholics problem. Is there any jewelaholic anonymous meetings that I can go to? I seriously think I need it.

A couple of years ago, my jewellery collection was non-existent but as time has gone by, I have slowly but surely collected a heck of a lot of jewellery; namely necklaces. Two new rings came through the post yesterday and before you judge me, they were £0.99 on eBay with free post and packaging- hardly breaking the bank.

I thought I would share with you, a little bit of beauty/jewellery...

Firstly, yesterday I decided to paint my nails and chose a hot/Barbie pink colour from Revlon called Sweet Tart...
 Now that winter is almost over (hopefully), I thought a nice bright coloured nail varnish would help me get into the mood of spring/summer and surprisingly, I really like this colour.

Next come my very cheap, and what I think are very lovely rings from eBay that I think go well with the pink. There's something I really love about the colour combination of the pale, teal'y colour of the ring on the right with the bright pink. They're my new loves!
And even with new jewellery, I can't forget my old ones that I love so much. Below is a shot of just a few of my necklaces that have a quirkiness to them that I just love. I'm never really one for plain, and simple necklaces. Whenever, I get a new necklace, it has to have an element of slightly weird but definitely wonderful. And also, another eBay ring that is slightly older than the other ones... If you haven't already guessed, my jewellery style is a little weird, a lot of quirk and a hell of a lot of pretty! Add in a little bit of vintage and BAM! I'm a very happy lady.



If anyone of you would ever be so kind and buy me a present, I absolutely adore and want this necklace. I thought about buying it the other day but I told myself that the only way I could get it is if I found the enthusiasm to walk into town (30 minutes in the cold), or if I could find a free delivery code- but neither were on my side because I still don't have it. I love it, though, probably more than I should.
Hint, hint... ;)

Love you all, as always. What is your jewellery style? Do you like mine? Let me know, if you want, I'd be very interested to hear!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment