Thursday 21 February 2013

Lash! Lash! Lash!

I do love a good night out in uni. There's nothing like it.

I pre-drink and have good nights out at home but somehow the atmosphere pre-drinking and in the club is completely different at uni and I love it. It's going to be one of the things that I miss when I leave soon. The ability to go out, have an amazing time, stumble home and then regret it the next day when you're sitting in a lecture knowing you need to pay attention but thinking about how much you want to be asleep instead. 

Love it.

Last night was the first time I've been out in a long time- I have drunk but they have been house parties, not a proper night out in a club etc.

Today, I feel rotten and I have 3 hours of lectures that start at 10 following by a meeting with my lecturer about my assignment. I really hope that I can stay away long enough.

Welcome to the student life! :P

The second I get home, I'm getting in bed and doing nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment