Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Dream Wedding

Every girl wants to feel amazing on their wedding, and the majority want to feel like a princess. Given the fact that Valentine's Day has just been and gone, and the world is still on the romantic high, I have given my future wedding a little thought.

Sad, I know. But I'm a girl, what do you expect?

I haven't really given much thought to this and to be perfectly honest, I say now that I won't end up being a Bridezilla, but I think I really will. One of my biggest traits is that I'm stubborn and I also don't like to be wrong. That can be a recipe for disaster.

As I began thinking about what I want my wedding to be like, I realised that although I want all the la-de-da traditional wedding aspects (long, white dress; potentially a church; a cute little flower girl; bridesmaids who I have known all my life and the "prince" etc etc), I don't really have any specific ideas about what I want. I think the only thing that I would be most particular about is the dress.

I wouldn't mind being married in a church, or in a nice registry office or even abroad just as long as all my family and friends could come and celebrate with me...

So, I took to the internet as every person should (and does)!

This is what I came up with for my potential dream dresses...
I realise that I don't want anything too meringue-like, or too over the top. Something elegant, potentially A line, but also potentially something a little simpler and understated...

God only knows what sort of design I would want, but I found three separate styles that I liked the look of and here they are...

Each has elements of traditional wedding dresses without being too "look at me" because let's face it, I do not like all attention on me knowing that every girl is judging me... 
I won't be married for a very, very long time but it's always something girls think of regardless whether they are 5 years old, 20 years old or even 30...

If I'm still blogging when I get married, I'll make sure to share you what I pick out. Then we can compare whether my ideas/style of dress has changed or not.

Have a lovely, albeit cold Wednesday! Love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment