Friday 22 February 2013

Friday I Have Missed Thee...

TGIF!

I am so happy that tomorrow is Saturday and I can have a lie in. 

I am positively knackered this week from the weekend before where I had a massive work schedule that stretched for 10 hours each day (Fri, Sat and Sun) followed by really late nights (4am) and early mornings (9am) and long days of lectures followed by extra work afterwards.

My body aches.

I like to moan. It's fun. And I know people have more stressful days and I should count myself lucky for being at uni and having gotten to where I have but girls are allowed a moan about things every now and again. This is my moan.

I also realised today that there is only a month until uni breaks up for Easter and this is blowing my mind. Crazy. The second Easter is over, there are only a couple of  weeks left of lectures and then there are exams. And then that's it. I'll be done.

I don't want it to end. I'm trying to make the most of the experience, yet the more I try to go out and have fun, the less I do work and so there's a delicate balancing act that I'm trying to do and failing a little...

God, I'm not ready to graduate.

Love you all, hope your Friday feeling is as good as mine, I will speak to you tomorrow. In the words of Michael Gray:

"I can't wait for the weekend to begin..."
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment