Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

The day of love and couples is upon us...

I feel a little sick.
Only joking, I want to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day whatever you're doing and hope that you let all your loved ones know that you love them dearly.

For my Valentine's Day, me and my housemate have a tradition since we met each other at uni. Every year for the last 2 (this will be our third) years, we have gone out together for something to eat, followed by a date at the cinema. It's so nice to be able to spend the day with my best friend and I love and get so excited for our Valentine's Day date. Yesterday, we made some Valentine's cupcakes and today, after dinner out, we are taking a trip to the cinema to watch Les Mis. There's nothing like crying on your Valentine's Day date...

It draws me back to what I said before about Valentine's Day not being made solely for couples any more. There's so many things for people to do if they are single. Just because you're single doesn't mean there aren't heaps of people around you who love you. Have a friend Valentine's Day date- I highly recommend.

Have a wonderful, perhaps romantic, day but if not; just have fun with the people you love. That's all that counts

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment