Wednesday 13 February 2013

How to Spend Valentine's Day Alone

Well, look at me just jumping on the economy driven, commodity-laden holiday of Valentine's day and carrying on the theme for lots of blogs, days before the actual day. 

There's nothing like milking the system for everything it's worth...

WHAT?! :/

Anyway, it's Wednesday now and I must admit, I watched this video a couple of days ago (Thursday to be exact) but I love it, and I wanted to share it with you guys given the fact it's useful, and I think it might just help me out a little too.

A blog with limited Nicole in it, everyone shout YAY for how lucky you guys are today... Don't worry, I'm gonna get you back tomorrow with an extra long rambling blog.

DailyGrace on Youtube is hilarious, if you like her in this video, you should check her out because she makes me happy every week day...

Love you all! And in true Grace style... BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment