Tuesday 19 February 2013

I Hate Myself

Late night confessions are the truth that I'm afraid to say out loud during the day...

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate myself to an extent of not wanting to be me, but there are huge aspects of me that I really don't like.

 I'm selfish, a hypocrite and a bitch.

I hate myself for being those three things and I try so hard to be better and yet I am always drawn back to realising that I never change. I try and project an image of perfection to people to try and cover up all the scraps, dents and chips I have because I know I'm far from perfect. 

Sometimes, people chip away from the perfect veneer I have covering me, to reveal the sad, damaged girl inside that I wish would just go away. I can't handle it.

 I need to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment