Thursday 7 February 2013

Obsessions...

This blog idea came about one of my friends and her recently new yet overwhelming obsession. I shall talk more about this later. It got me thinking about obsessions that we have that we either grow out of or are only fleeting obsessions for one day right the way through to the obsessions that almost take over our life.
For me, these are my current and ongoing obsessions...

♥ Chocolate
 It's a love affair that I'm sure will continue for many, many years to come. 

♥ Men
I also have a couple of obsessions over people, including my beloved Michael Bublé who just happened to announce the other day that he was going to have a baby with his ridiculously, gorgeous wife... I'm not jealous! The Script, namely Danny, who I am going to see on 22nd March at o2 Arena. Excited.

♥ English
I have an obsession with English and writing; generally things that people find mind-numbingly boring but I find fascinating. If you let me, I would talk your ear off about the things that I find so interesting...

♥ Jewellery
 I have countless amounts of necklaces, earrings and rings and find it impossible to wear them all. I really need to get control of my need to buy new cute jewellery every time I go into Accessorize but I love the shop too much.

And the other general things that people are obsessed with, apart from shopping. I dislike shopping. I never have the money for it, for starters; followed by the fact I can never find anything that looks nice on me. I have an image complex...

Now, onto my friend who has recently become the most obsessed I think a person could ever be. Her Achilles Heel is Hollyoaks; the Channel 4 soap. Moreover, her obsession lies with the resident gay couple, Ste and Brendan. Now, don't ask me why she loves them, but there is something about the two of them that makes her go loco every week night at 7:30 well into the wee hours of the morning.
I have watched Hollyoaks a handful of times and have not seen the appeal of them in the slightest but it makes me laugh at the tweets she comes out with during the specified time. Not only does she love them, she has turned into a crazed-love fool pervert. If you ask me, reading her tweets makes me laugh  and shake my head at the same time. I love how she has created a little group of people on Twitter to share her passion with. It's super cute!

 She is the epitome of obsessed from laughing hysterically at 'Stendan' related things to literally crying... She loves them, there's no denying that. I love this obsession for how funny it is and how much happiness it brings her. I do love happy best friends :)

But having said that, I don't really understand the obsession as such. Plus, Brendan looks creepy with his moustache, like he'd come and attack you in your sleep... (Sorry, Hollie but it's true!)

Hey, we're all crazy people with weird obsessions. Let me know some of yours, you crazy kids!
Have a lovely Thursday- and thankfully it's almost the weekend!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment