Saturday 5 July 2014

Decisions To Be Made!

On this lazy Saturday, I have been thinking about what I should with my hair. I had my hair long for ages when I was a child and then I took the plunge for charity to have my hair cut really short- 11 inches off to be exact. Since then, about a year and a half ago, I have maintained my short hair but now it has got to a length that is so inbetween that I have no idea what I should do with it.
Bearing in mind my hair is curly hair, it is longer when it is straight-
I also was dressing up for a fancy dress party!
I am going on holiday soon and I want to get it cut but I'm not sure how I should get it cut- should I go short again or let it grow with a few layers put in for some volume?! Let me know. I'm going to put some pictures up and then you can decide with a cheeky poll at the end.

Short Hair

Long Hair.

DECIDEEE!

How should I have my hair?


No comments:

Post a Comment