Sunday 6 July 2014

Summary Sunday

Oh my giddy Aunt! I have blogged for a whole week. It must be a miracle or something because this hasn't happened for weeks... I hope I can continue it on. I think if I do, I need to pre write some blogs for the end of the month when I go on holiday. It sounds like a fair bit of effort but I'll try and do it for you guys! 

Remember if you haven't already, go and take part in my poll, I've only got 2 responses so far and that's for one of each- not helpful!! Thank you for those that have done and please let me know what I should do!!
And now, for my weekly summary of what I was blogging about a whole year ago- I don't actually remember what I was doing a year ago and so it'll be quite fun to see myself!
Let's get started...
30th June 2013: Kite Flying Fun

1st July 2013: Hello July

2nd July 2013: Motivational Tuesday? #11

3rd July 2013: Despicable Me 2 Review

4th July 2013: Throwback Thursday #7

5th July 2013: Blog Takeover Hollie Style

6th July 2013: Blog Everyday, Read Everyday

HOW EXCITING.

Also, if anyone wants to takeover my blog for a day, let me know. Write a quick blog, send it to me and I shall post it giving you all the brilliant credit for your work!

Have a happy Sunday, I've got some admin work to be getting on with but it's a beautiful day and I can't be moany.

Love you all
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment