Wednesday 9 July 2014

July Favourites

My, my, you guys are in for a treat tomorrow when I review the film Walking on Sunshine. Wow is all I can say.

I thought for today, I would do a little 'share my favourite things of this month!' I've never done this before and I don't have any niche such as a beauty favourites, I'm just doing an all over the place, every single thing I've loved so far.

1. My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
I absolutely love this with my whole life. It makes everything so much easier and it's fab! I can do everything on here without the fuss of getting my laptop and starting it up. My poor laptop is not very fast anymore and the tablet is so portable and easy to use, it's perfect.

2. Pantene Pro V Body and Volume Shampoo and Conditioner
My hair is very thin in nature. It goes frizzy if I blowdry and leave it and when I straighten it to remove this, my hair goes so flat, it looks ridiculous. Using this shamooo and conditioner gives my hair such a new lease of life. It gives it so much body and volume that I love it. Obviously my natural thin, flat hair does lose its volume after a while but at the start, it's like my hair is different. I definitely keep using this product and see myself using it for a long while.

3. CSI: Hidden Crimes game
Now, call me a loser if you like but this game is a bit like Cluedo mixed with a hidden objects game. It has the clue building and murder guessing from Cluedo but you have to find the clues and get enough stars to interrogate and investigate the murder weapon and suspects. I love this game so much but there are a couple of things that annoy me. You need lightning  bolts to play a hidden object scene and the maximum bolts you can have is 80... It takes 15 bolts each time and you need to do each hidden object scene about 4 times to get a star. So, if you're looking for a game that is quick and constant, this probably isn't the game for you. It does take time for the bolts to replenish but I do love it!!!

4. The sunshine
Now, I know the sun has been a bit tempremental recently but just the sight of the sun makes me happy. The sun makes everything so much better and it's nice to relax in the sun!!

I'm sure I've loved a lot more things but they've totally escaped my mind.

Have a wonderful Wednesday evening.

Lots of love,
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment