Sunday 27 July 2014

Summary Sunday

Even though I'm not technically here writing a blog, I still wanna look back on what I was doing a whole year ago- I bet it's not as exciting as what I'm doing this year because let's face it, not much can rival a good old summer holiday, can it?!

Let's explore it anyway because I like to be all nostalgic of my past! Were you here reading my blogs a whole year ago? If not, here's your chance to take a cheeky look back at what I wrote about then!
21st July 2013: Sick As A Dog

22nd July 2013: Motivational Monday #14

23rd July 2013: Top Tips On How To Stay Cool

24th July 2013: Monster's University Review

25th July 2013: Throwback Thursday #9

26th July 2013: Always Remember

27th July 2013: Confessions Of A Blogger Tag

AHHHHHH, life is going too quickly. This only seems like yesterday that I wrote these blogs and yet some of them I hardly remember. Why does getting older make you realise how quickly time flies? I want to be back to a children thinking that days lasted forever!

How in hindsight you never really appreciate how much you have until you realise it's gone!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment