Monday 14 July 2014

Motivational Monday #53

Sorry this one is a little later than normal... I have been spending the day shopping with my sisters, playing with my little nephew and generally trying to get a good tan. Sunbathing is so much fun!!

For today, in light of the fact that the sun is shinning, life is good and happy at the moment, I wanted to banish anyone's negative thoughts with themselves or other people. Not only is life good at the moment but my Nan's anniversary of her death is coming up this week and it always makes me realise how precious life is and how much we need to cherish it. We need to make sure that we make the most of our short time on this Earth.
Things happen and friends fall out but even if at the end of the day, you don't figure things out and go your separate ways, don't hate that person. Don't hate people for mistakes they make because none of us are human. It sounds cliche but if you can give the people who wrong you your forgiveness, it makes you a lot happier of a person. Hating someone slowly manifests into something ugly and negative in your life. Change that and make it positive!!

"BECAUSE I'M HAPPY, CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT A ROOF!"

Just don't waste time on anything negative in your life...

Love you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment