Tuesday 8 July 2014

Medium Term Planning

I made it to 15,000 pageviews.... Everybody celebrate.

*victory dance*
Hell yeah, smashing these milestones. My next milestone will probably be 20,000 pageviews or 1000 blogs, which will come first? Who knows? I'm sure to let you know either way!!

Today, I met my year 1 partner teacher and we got the whole day to medium term plan and get to know each other. I had a lot of fun and she's so laid back and easy to get on with that I know I'm in safe hands. I'm nervous as hell to have my own class and not have snyone else to look to when I'm teaching but my first ever half term topic is Superheroes... I don't know about you but that is awesome and makes me want to be the one doing the work.
The topic Superheroes is going to be where we plan all our lessons so that our literacy lessons are all based around superheroes, which is so exciting. There's a lot to do and just the mention of assessment folders and levels today made me feel a little sick.
I also had to have a picture taken today to show the little Receptions who I am before they come to me so they can transition more smoothly. I don't know how friendly I looked in the picture but I hope they think I look nice. 

I actually can't wait to meet my new little people next week!! I'm sure I'll bog about it!!

I've had a good day except for the buses taking forever to come. Hate public transport. The sooner I start my job and have money to learn to drive, the better.

Love you all
Don't forget if you haven't voted in my poll, please do now. Cheeeeeers
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment