Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hello July

Why hello. It's July. When did that happen? I remember only writing around 15 blogs for June... half of the number of days that there were. Let's see if I can maybe write a few more this month, yeah?

This month is going to be so exciting and hopefully lots of fun things will happen and make me extremely happy. I also think a lot of cool blogs are going to come as a consequence of this month. Exciting. Let's get straight into explaining what I'm doing:

1st July - I went to my sister's 36th week midwife appointment and got to hear my little nephew's heartbeat. All the time that she has gone to her appointments, her little baby has been breech and transverse (across her middle) as opposed to head down. So, today, I thought I was going to get to see him because she would have had a scan if he was still breech or transverse.... But the little man had different ideas completely. He was head down and so I could only hear his heartbeat. I was sad I couldn't see his little face.

8th July - I am going to my new school/my new job for some training.

15th July - I get to meet my new little class. I'm beyond excited because come September, these will be my tiny little humans. Now that I know I will be in year 1, I keep wanting to find exciting little things that I can put in my classroom. I'm scared as anything but I'm super excited.

18th July - I have another training date because I will be missing the original dates as I will be on holiday and the lovely school rearranged for me so I could attend. It's all getting very real!

19th July - My friend from Uni is getting married. How exciting. I can't wait to go to my first proper grown up wedding. It's insane that she's around my age and already getting married!

21st July - WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SUMMER HOLIDAY!
Hollie, Tom and I are going to TURKEY for a week and I can't wait. But first, because out flight isn't until 8PM, Hollie and I will be going to start our holiday early at the salon for a pedicure. I've never had one before and so it'll be very interesting to see how I fair with it.

29th July - I come home from holiday, which I will be sad about. Boohoo!!

31st July - My sister's baby is due this day and I'm secretly hoping that he comes a little early (although not when I'm on holiday) so that I can squish his little cheeks early and have baby nephew cuddles. I literally am brimming with excitement. I can't wait!!
Also, on a less interesting note, I should be giving blood for my 5th time on this day!

And that's it. Within the middle, I will be having lots of dates with friends and seeing my family as well as shopping. 

What are you doing? Are you looking forward to July? I am. Are your plans more exciting than mine? If they are, give me a comment below telling me what you are doing and I'll be the judge of it.

Love you all
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment