Friday 4 July 2014

Happy 4th July!

Now, I'm not American and therefore do not celebrate this holiday but I wanted to wish all American's a happy 4th July and hope they have/have had a brilliant day. It's such a strong historical moment and I'm glad that they still celebrate their achievements in such a patriotic way. I wish that traditional holidays in the UK were celebrated more and that we appreciated our history. It feels like America always goes bigger and better when it comes to celebrating- Halloween and Christmas. It makes me jealous!!

For me, I've had an awesome day. I spent the day with my two sisters and little nephew in the sunshine. It's been so good to not have to worry about work and just settle! It's fun. We went into Toys R Us and I'm so determined to buy my two little nephews a little electric car for Christmas! I saw a hot red Ferrari for £250 that I could just see little Max driving around in like the little cool dude he is!

Summer is good and I'm completely enjoying all the free time I have off. Especially now I get to spend the days with my two sisters off work!

It's FRIDAYYYYY! I hope you've had a good working week and if you haven't, don't worry because it's the weekend....
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment