Friday 25 July 2014

Holiday Tradition

One of the main things that we have done every year for as long as I can remember is to book a boat trip to do for various times during the holiday. My sister always hates going on boats but my Mum and Dad insist that she had to go on one every year even though she would end up at the back of the boat hating every second. It sort of became our Ryan family holiday tradition and there hasn't been a year that we have not gone on a boat.

We've been on:
1. Normal boat
2. A catamaran 
3. A speedboat
4. Glass bottom boat

One of the main things that I wanted to do this holiday with my friends was to keep up my family tradition and go on a boat. Mainly because I like being on the water without getting wet and being out in the sunshine all day is the perfect way to get a good suntan with beautiful surroundings- it's something different to walking around or sunbathing all day around a pool.

I'll let you know if I go on a different type of boat when I get back!

BOAT LOVERRRRR
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment