Sunday 20 July 2014

Summary Sunday

I've spent all day packing and trying to sort myself out before my holiday tomorrow. The trouble is: my disabled aunt saw me packing and so spent the rest of the day crying because she thought we were all leaving her. She didn't understand that it was just me and I would be back after a week, bless her!!

Yesterday, I spent the day with my friend at her wedding and I have to say, it was beautiful. The ceremony and the reception were amazing. She did such a good job and she did it all whilst completing our PGCE- absolutely mental. I can't believe she pulled it altogether. She looked sensational and was so happy that I could help but smile the whole time. This is a little picture of us all!
And now for our usual Summary Sunday. I have a feeling that the blogs from last year were quite exciting ones as I graduated from Cardiff this week last year. How exciting: Let's review it again!

14th July 2013: Santonica

15th July 2013: Motivational Monday #13

16th July 2013: Two Years

17th July 2013: Graduation Day

18th July 2013: So Long Cardiff

19th July 2013: Graduation Pictures

20th July 2013: Just In Time

Make sure you look out for the blogs that will post across the week that I am away and then wait for the very special blog the day or the day after I'm back where I tell you all what it was like and share some pictures!!

Love you all.
I'm gonna miss you guys
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment