Saturday 12 July 2014

So Proud

I can't even begin to tell you about how proud of my friend I am. She has gone above and beyond what anyone could have done and I truly do feel so amazed by her transformation.

I have been lucky enough to always be slim throughout my life and have never really felt like I've tried hard to stay slim. But, I've heard so many stories about how dedicated you need to be to lose weight and reach your goal weight and then stay at it. I'm so proud!!
She posted this picture today and without sounding like I'm in love with her, she looks banging! Her body is so amazing and I definitely feel a little jealous of her body at the moment. She looks amazing and as I've said a thousand times before, I'm an incredibly proud friend and know that she is one of the strongest people out there to maintain a diet and follow her dream.

Just amazing!

Well done Hollie. You're brilliant.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment