Monday 7 July 2014

Motivational Monday #52

The weather this week is so on and off and I just wish there was brilliant sunshine rather than this half and half cloudy/sunshine crap! It makes everyone feel better when the sun shines and I can sunbathe to top up my tan. But, speaking of topping up a tan, I was in the sunshine the other day and unfortunately got a little burnt, but since I got burnt my chest has developed an itchy rash and it hasn't gone away in days. I don't know what it is or why it is there but it's annoying. Has anyone else had a rash develop as sun burn? I've never experienced it before and don't know if it's significant. 

If anyone knows what it might be, please let me know in the comments below, I'd love to know...
Okay, so Motivational Monday message from me today is something that I think everyone needs to learn and no matter how many times life throws you a curveball, you have to constantly remind yourself of this message. Life is not perfect and you can't be perfect either. No matter how good you think you are at something, you will never be perfect. I had to learn failing this quite quickly with teaching and at uni because I'm not very good at accepting being a failure. I hate  and I hate not doing my very best but I have come to realise that my best is perfection- my best is taking the situation you're in, doing everything you could possibly do with what you have and achieving despite that.

I find it hard to accept myself when I do something wrong or I do something that isn't quite up to scratch and I have to remind myself that I am only human, I have a fair bit of drama going on in my life but I'm still striving to achieve and be the best I can be. It reminds me of the old saying about when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. The whole idea that just because life has given you an obstacle, doesn't mean you should let it stop you, you just need to find a different way of making the obstacle a positive.
I'm doing that at the moment but I like the message above more than the original quote because changing your plans doesn't necessarily need to be just thinking about one solution, it's about taking your life and thinking about what you can do to make it better- which could be more than one thing. It's about looking on the positive side of something negative and emitting positivity to allow it to reproduce in your life.

Don't just let life bowl you over and hand to you what you think you should lie down and take. Make sure that you take those experiences when you feel disappointed and negative and turn them around to make them positive and make a difference. You need to get up, focus and do something to fix whatever has gone wrong- there's always a second chance.
Make the most out of a bad situation or experience.

This is another pep talk to me but I hope that if it does resonate with you and your life that you take something from this- don't let your bad experiences define you, reformulate them and make them better. You are resilient and you need to pull yourself back up to try again.

LOVE YOU!!!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment