Monday 28 July 2014

Last Day

This blog is pretty sad for two reasons:

1. Given that I am writing this before I've even gone on holiday, it's a little bit sad that I've already blogged about it and I haven't even gotten over the excitement of going yet... Oh the life of a daily blogger and the dedication to my blog!

2. It's home time tomorrow :( I never look forward to this moment of the holiday because although sometimes it feels like it is time to come home, the actual coming home is definitely not fun. I don't like leaving such a sunny and beautiful country for England so I won't think about it.

I shall make the most of my day and say I shall see you all soon with a real time blog update. How exciting for you guys to look forward to it?
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm not coming back yet ;)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment