Sunday 17 November 2013

#352 - Sunday Scribblings

Sunday is always one of those days where you are meant to sleep in and then waste the day away with doing absolutely nothing. Today, my morning was rudely awoken by two men that came here to put up a shed in the back garden. Now I don't mind being woken up at 8 o'clock because I wake up at 7AM each day but at the moment, it seems  to be a habit of my body to wake up early. Gone are the days that I would sleep the weekend away til 12PM and sometimes 1PM in the afternoon. Bearing in mind, those days, I didn't get to sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning. So, I guess it does balance it out.

What's on the rest of my agenda for this cold and dreary morning? I've emailed my university liaison tutor about my first university observation on Tuesday, and then I guess I'm going to have to do some work on lesson plans etc. All the fun stuff.
Do you know what? It's funny because... I totally just went to get my laptop charger and then forgot my trail of thought... Oh yeah! It's funny because at the start of this year challenge, I thought I would have run out of ideas on what to write about a long long time ago. But I always came up with a couple of good ideas, with the help of my friend Hollie, and it never seemed that much of a difficult task. But now, I'm finding it pretty hard to think about ideas. And I don't know why that is. It may be because I can see the end in sight so all I want to do is cross that finish line not thinking about the different ideas. Or it could be because I'm so busy at the moment with lesson plans and teaching that I haven't really had time to properly sit down and think of ideas.

So, I have to say that I'm sorry these ideas are potentially really rubbish and I hope that you don't mind having a quick update on my life rather than a full thought out blog! But I shall try my very best to think of brilliant ideas for you guys to make some really exciting blogs for the next few weeks. ESPECIALLY as Christmas is just around the corner.

For the upcoming week, I have quite a busy teaching schedule - I'm really getting into the thick of teaching lessons now and it's exciting if not a little nerve-wracking. 
On Tuesday, I'm being observed for my first university grading, which I'm really nervous about. I'm also tutoring a little boy like I do every week! 
On Thursday, I'm hopefully giving blood. Fingers crossed everyone. I'm already taking my iron supplement in hopes that I won't be low on iron!
On Friday, I'm going to see The Hunger Games with my favourite girlies of all time!
On Saturday, I'm going out for a yummy meal for Hollie's birthady again with my favourite girlies of all time.

I'm excited for this week, I have a lot of school type plans as well as social plans. I miss my girls when I get really busy. It sucks!

What have you got planned for today AND next week? Anything exciting? Let me know, I'd love to read your plans.

I love you all, I've rabbited a lot this blog but I just wanted to let you know what is going on for me etc.
See you tomorrow, my beautiful people!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment