Friday 22 November 2013

Successful Blood Donation

As many of you probably know, last time I tried to give blood, my veins didn't let any blood come out and so I couldn't donate. I was so sad and after having 5 different nurses wiggle this thick needle around in my arm, I was ready to cry too!!

But thankfully, yesterday, my iron levels were fine AND they drew blood from my right arm so no unfortunate events of no donating. It feels so good to donate and I love every second of it. I also watvhed my blood fill the bag up and I loved it. Yes, I'm a little bit of a sicko.
I just like helping and giving blood makes me feel useful, like I have a purpose. Last night, I came home and straight away booked an appointment for my Dad and I to go give blood together in March. It'll be his first time so I'm excited to see how he feels after his first donation.

I beg any of you that can to please give blood because it does save lives and it gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling :D

I'm off to see Hunger Games tonight and I can't wait!!

Cheerio poppets,
LOVE YOUUU
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment