Tuesday 19 November 2013

Must See Films

It seems like there are a lot of films that I want to see in the cinema at the moment or that are coming into the cinema in the next couple of weeks. I thought for today, I would share with you some of the films that I want to see:

1. Thor: The Dark World
I saw the first Thor and absolutely love it. It helps that Chris Hemsworth is a total hunk and makes any acting pleasurable. But his acting is as hunky as the way he looks. I have high hopes for this film and just hope that I get to see this film in the cinema before it goes out of it. So, if any of you are looking for a cinema partner, please let me know because I'm dying to see it. I was going to go and see it with my sister on the weekend but I had previous plans :( Nevermind, if I don't get to see it in the cinema, I will definitely buy the DVD.

2. The Hunger Games
I'm looking forward to this because I'm actually going to see it on Friday with my girls! I have read the books and seen the first film. If I'm being honest, and I always try to be honest with you guys, I loved both the first film and book but the second and third book kind of sucked for me. I think part of the reason I didn't like the second and third book as much is because it was too fast paced and the descriptions were not in depth enough. I'm hoping that the premise translates a lot better on screen and they slow down the action so that you can really appreciate what is going on. Make sure you stay tuned for my review of this film on Saturday!

3. Gravity
This is not usually my type of film that I go to the cinema for, but I generally choose it to watch on TV. But for some reason, this has really grabbed my attention and now I want to see whether it is good as what I think it might be. I love the acting of Sandra Bullock and so I'm pretty sure it will be good but the whole premise of being lost in space kind of freaks me out. Anything about space and why we're here freaks me out so I generally don't think about it. This film would bring all those fears to the forefront but I think it'd be amazing whilst doing so. Has anyone seen this? Is it good?

Okay, maybe a lied a little; it is only 3 films that I want to see at the moment. BUT considering I haven't wanted to see anything since Despicable Me 2 came out in the summer, I'd say 3 (well 4 because I wanted to see Captain Phillips that I went to see last week) is quite a lot of films to see at one time!

If I actually go and see any of these films, make sure you watch out for the review that will surely come afterwards!

Have a brill Tuesday! I'm being observed today... EEK. I'll be sure to tell you how it all went in tomorrow's blog!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment