Saturday 2 November 2013

Shopping Extravaganza

Yesterday, I went shopping with the girls from my course at Westfields Stratford and bought some things for my placement where I'm going to be teaching. At the beginning of the shopping trip, I didn't think I was going to find anything at all. A little truth for you is that I'm not a very good shopper. I don't think anything suits me nor does anything look good once I've tried it on. I think I have a clothing complex and need a personal shopper any time I need to go shopping! But nevertheless, I got a few pieces that I love and wanted to show you. 

So, here are my purchases. I did try to take pictures of me wearing the items of clothing because they always look better on, BUT it didn't work out very well because I'm not looking my finest at the moment!
From Oasis. £10. This lovely top was in the sale and came down from £18. I just had to have it. It looks lovely on and I can't wait to wear it. It's a cross between a shirt type material but looks like a normal t-shirt when on. Best of both.
From Forever21. £16.75. I decided that I needed to add some pattern into my wardrobe with a few more items of clothing that had a pattern on it. This looks a lot better on than off. It has a beautiful soft fabric that just lays lovely on me.
From H&M. £12.99. I was in two minds about this top simply because I'm not sure how well it will go with other items of clothing but I bought it anyway and just figured I could return it if I changed my mind. The colour is amazing, the vibrancy of the red is the main reason why I bought it. I would need to put a top underneath it to avoid any chest showing but I think it'll be brill!
From River Island. £20. This little number had to be mine. I think it's a little baggy and loose on me but that's one of the reasons why I love it. I'm thinking this will look fantastic tucked into some high waisted black trousers and a simple light cardigan over the top.
From Next. £30. No teacher wardrobe is without a nice pair of smart trousers. These look absolutely to die for on and produce a very nice shape for anyone that wears them. I didn't actually buy these trousers yesterday (I went shopping last Sunday with my sister to buy these) but I thought I would add them into this blog to show you all my recent purchases.

All in all, I think my recent shopping trips have been successful. I want to find a couple of teacher'y dresses to mix up my wardrobe but I think I'm pretty much set for my upcoming placement.

What do you think of my new clothes? Like? Love? Hate? Let me know below.

Love you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment