Wednesday 13 November 2013

Funny Things Kids Say

This is only going to be a short blog because I haven't yet got lots and lots of examples of this but I have a couple that I want to share with you all. Children have some of the funniest lines and say the most random things ever at the most inappropriate times but they think it's completely relevant. Since being at a school full time, I have had heard and had things said to me that just make me laugh.

So, here are some of the funny things that children end up saying:

Child: "Miss, what's that on your forehead?"
Me: "It's a spot lovely."
Child: "Oh"

Child: "Miss, I like your dress. It's something my Mum would wear."

Child: "Do you think she'll remember that time I drew she drew me a heart?" (I drew a heart for a child months ago and overheard him asking his friend as I was observing his lesson)

Child: "Miss, X pushed me."
Me: "Was it an accident?"
C: "Yes."
M: "Did he say sorry?"
C: "Yes."
M: "That's okay then, there's no problem, go sit down please."

Attempts at my name:
"Miss Lion..."
"Miss Riley"

And that's it for now. When and if I hear anymore, I shall let you all know!!
Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday.

Love you
xxx

2 comments:

  1. My four year old grand daughter ran into the house yelling, "Come quick grandma you got to see this." I raced outside and the wind was blowing leaves all around, it was very beautiful. She smiled up at me and said "Look grandma it's raining leaves!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's a gorgeous story. Children do say the cutest things! Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete