Saturday 23 November 2013

Don't Neglect

Recently, I've been having bad days and I realise it's because I have been too occupied with all the work I need to do and all the responsibility/pressure I've put on myself.

I've been neglecting myself on the days when I'm sad. Instead of trying to make myself happy again, I've been pushing aside my feelings to carry on with what work needs to be done.

Therefore, today I have been reading. I bought a book and made sure that today was my day of taking care of me. It was my "don't neglect yourself" day and if any of you are having a bad time at the moment; I highly recommend you doing the same.
Just make sure you put yourself first, I haven't always but I know I need to to be happy.

Tomorrow, look out for my review on Hunger Games: Catching Fire :)

I love you all. Only a week to go before I reach my goal!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment