Saturday 16 November 2013

Online Shopping

It's Saturday, I've had one of the best sleeps that I've had in ages, simply because I didn't wake up once in the night. The past couple of weeks, I've been waking up at least twice in my sleep and it just makes you feel so tired and crappy in the morning. But thankfully today, I got to sleep in til 9:30 today. It's lame that I now think that is sleeping in but it's true...
Also, I need a day where I sit around doing nothing. The past two weeks have been amazing at school and I've been having a great time working and teaching the kids but I'm not going to lie, it has been hard. It's been hard because you have to always be happy and excited with everything, and on days that you just don't feel like talking to anyone; you have to muster up a smile and fake happiness. So, today, I decided that I was going to do some online shopping for some lovely dresses that I could wear to school. And I've already spent £66 already... And it's only 12:20PM. Oops.

Here are my purchases:
I don't know if they'll look good, but in 3-5 working days, I'll have a little try on and we'll see. I love new clothes!!

But for now, I shall be working on my paperwork for my placement and making up lesson plans. Exciting... NOT.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment