Friday 29 November 2013

Favourite Girlies!

The more I see these girls, the better my life gets. I love being with them and having our little journeys in the car. It's so much fun and there's always an uncontrollable giggling fit. Even if I'm dead tired or in a bad mood, they can always make me smile. 

And the best part is that they are some of my oldest friends and I feel so lucky to have them as best friends and have kept them throughout this entire journey.
I know I'm a little bit crazy sometimes and a whole lot annoying but these girls are my carbon copy. Especially my lovely Alice who used to get mixed up with me at school. The amount of times each of us used to get called by the other's name is ridiculous.

And they're so supportive of me and everything I do including this goal to blog everyday. I know I wouldn't have got to this point without their support, encouragement and ideas.

This is basically a really soppy blog saying how much I love them all!! <

No comments:

Post a Comment