Saturday 9 November 2013

Countdown

It's the 9th November and I thought it was about time that we added a cheeky little countdown to every blog that will count down to when I achieve my blogging everyday for a year.

I think it'll be more for me but let's say it's for all of us. It's one of the most exciting things for me and so I can't wait to reach the final 5 blogs and then the ultimate one.

So here is my beautiful little countdown that shows the cutest little robot ever! I was rooting around trying to find a cute little background for my countdown and saw this little dude and fell in love. He looks so adorable and I couldn't leave him behind!
It's finally Saturday and it's the day we have to make the most of. I need to think of some school ideas to teach the children in fun and innovative ways. So if you have any ideas, let me know because I'll be all ears. The one time I need to think of anything, I can't think at all. It's the old age thing where someone asks you what your favourite film/song is and you can't think for the life or death of you.

What have you planned this Saturday? Are you chilling or do you have a very busy day ahead of you? Let me know because I'm sure it's a lot more exciting than my one :P

No comments:

Post a Comment