Monday 25 November 2013

Motivational Monday #31

GOOD MORNING MONDAY!
I'm in a very good mood today and that's because yesterday, I felt my little niece or nephew that is currently cooking in my sister's belly kick and it made me realise how real the baby is. That might sound really weird to people but it is a little unrealistic thinking about a baby in a tummy but feeling it, you know it's there and it's living. It's crazy. And so exciting and it made me so happy.

In order to try and keep my happiness for a while longer, I have decided to give myself a little motivation today and whenever someone says something positive about me, I am going to write it down at the front of my book because I focus too much on the negatives. It's a sort of therapy idea and I thought it would make me put life into perspective. Because we can remember so many negative comments about ourselves and forget the positives. 
If you find yourself having a positive comment said to you and you hang on to it until that negative or constructive criticism is told to you, you disbelieve the positive comment and never think of it again, try doing this exercise. I think it will help and I am hoping it will help me because I'm sick of feeling negative and not feeling good enough when I get negative comments even though I've had so many positive comments on the same thing. I think the perfectionist inside of me just makes me feel horrible whenever I realise that I haven't done something quite right.
Remember your positive comments and don't just dwell on the negative comments because they are by far in the minority of all the comments you receive and will receive. 

POSITIVE BREEDS POSITIVE!
Be positive and be happy! 

I love you all.
xxx
ALSO, IT'S A MONTH UNTIL CHRISTMAS AND 5 DAYS UNTIL MY YEAR OF BLOGGING EVERYDAY IS COMPLETE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment