Friday 8 November 2013

Friday Feelings

TGIF!
It's Friday, the weekend is looming so close that I can almost taste the amazing freedom that is awaiting me and boy, I can't wait. The few more hours that I have left are feeling longer and  longer. The only thing that really gets me through the day is the fact that I am having fun with the children. If I was sat at a desk in a job that I hated, the days would go slow every single minute but the hours whiz by with the little ankle biters.

I also will have completed my first week on placement. To be honest, I was dead nervous for the beginning and thought I might be thrown into the deep end. But my class teacher has been lovely and eased me in. I've taken numerous groups and read the whole class a story and next week I'm going to hopefully plan my own lessons and teach them. EXCITING!

But for now, I'm going to go to the pub with my fellow trainee teachers to have a good old chat to see how everyone is getting on. PLUS, it's the perfect excuse to drink alcohol. Yes please!
Cheerio for now, my lovelies!
Have a beautiful weekend and I'll still be with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment