Saturday 22 February 2014

500 Blog Posts

I've made it. I have written a total of 500 blogs since I started this crazy journey, which absolutely astounds me. I have no idea what I have written about in all of my blogs but I'm so glad that you've come along with the ride!

I thought reaching this marker, I'd take you on a little bit of a history of my blog and hope that you enjoy this!

1. First ever blog: 

♥ Imperfections

2. Some of the most popular blogs with you guys are:

♥ Introducing 

♥ Talking Apes

♥ Obsessions

3. My favourite blog:
Motivational Mondays! All of them. I really love giving advice and I feel like this is one of the blogs that helps myself but everyone else who reads them too. I've always been complimented on giving good advice and I think that being able to share this with you guys makes my blog all that more enjoyable. I hope that I motivate and inspire my readers. That's what keeps me blogging.

4. My least viewed blog: 
This blog only has 1 view and this was my sixth blog to have ever been written and for some reason it makes me smile a little to see just 1 by the side of it. Bless its little heart. It's the blog that got forgotten about!

♥ Happy New Year

5. My bravest blog:
This was one of the very first blogs that I wrote- in the first 20, I think and this was the moment when I felt that I was safe enough that nobody was reading my blog to share a part of my life that I had never shared with anyone. It was the blog where I shared my writing. It was scary and it still is but I think this highlighted a point in my life when I was ready to share my life with people.

♥ The Colossal Misreckoning...

What is your favourite post of my blog? If you can think about all the different blogposts that I have posted. It's crazy to think of 500 blogs. Imagine if they were pieces of paper and lined up. Woah.

Anyway, if you're enjoying my blog, give me a little cheeky comment below to let me know. I want to hear from you guys. You're so quiet!!!!

Here's to the next 500?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment