Tuesday 25 February 2014

Lacking Creativity

These two weeks at school are about making resources for the school according to their need. My school is doing a play for Henry VIII and so I am making resources and props for their play to aid their learning. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that I need to make and I have such big ideas but the ideas never really translate to actual making. I have started today and at the moment, all I have are some initials to go on necklaces for the six wives. But I'm not convinced this is going to look good at all.
I need to make:

7 x cardboard frames for the main characters to stand behind to pretend to be living portraits.
1 x large cardboard frame that is big enough to fit 10 children inside.
6 x necklaces with their initials on it
6 x signs for what happened to the wives
1 x cardboard sword
10 x sailor hats for the Mary Rose crew...

AND costumes for the main characters... Oh dear.

What have I put on myself?

Does anyone want to help me?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment