Saturday 1 February 2014

Hello February

I'm not convinced January actually happened. It went way too quickly.
It's already February! When did that happen? I don't know why time keeps flying so fast but I seriously want it to stop...

This month is going to be really boring because I have hardly anything going on because I have no social life because I'm lame and have no friends... That was a very childish sentence structure wasn't it, carrying it on with using multiples of the word "because" in my sentence to extend it when I should have really put in a full stop and made a new sentence in the middle...

Here's my boring Feb:

5th February - Going out with Hollie, Alice and Rach to do something. I don't think anything has been decided on what we're doing but whatever it is, it's going to be fab because they're three of my favourite people in the world. And I always have a blast with them whatever we do!

7th February - I don't have any uni lectures, which means I have Friday off! How great is that? If there's a perfect day that you could have nothing to do, it's Friday because it means you have an extra long weekend. How exciting.

10th February - TAYLOR SWIFT AT THE O2 ARENA. CAN YOU TELL BY THE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS THAT I CAN'T WAIT? I'm so excited. It's going to be so much fun and I can't wait!

17th -23rd February - Reading week which means I don't have to go to university and it means that I have a whole week off with doing nothing. Yippee!

24 February - 7th March - I have to do two weeks at a school that is called a Creative Practitioner School Placement and here I need to create resources for the school according to their needs. This is going to be interested because it means I won't be in uni doing boring lectures, but it means I need to use some creativity and if I'm being honest... I don't have much of that. Oops!

And that's it. That's my February. It's not very exciting. There's a lot of things that I'm looking forward to because it means I generally get a day off because I'm properly lazy but there's nothing really going on in terms of sociable events. I probably need to change that during the month.

What are you doing for the month? Do you have any exciting things happening? Things you're looking forward to? OR things that you might NOT be looking forward to?

Let me know in the comments below and I'll give you a kiss ;)

Love, Nicole
xxx

P.S. Having written and read February too much during this blog, it now doesn't look right. It's a weird way of spelling, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment