Thursday 6 February 2014

Crazy Childish Games

A lot of people my age go out clubbing and getting drunk, whilst a lot of the others go out for sophisticated meals and a cocktails to top it off. My friends and I like to go out for a meal like other normal people but then we like to do different crazy things that is possible 10 years old do. Last night, we went to Frankie and Benny's for dinner and then instead of going to the cinema or going bowling like we had planned, we went to get McDonald's McFlurrys' and then we went to Ikea. Yep, you heard me right, we went to Ikea just to look around and have fun with all the home sets. It's so much fun. I love when you find a complete house set that you can walk around and pretend it is your house. This is what Alice and I did until some men walked into our house and started discussing it. How rude.

Now, I don't want you to get the wrong impression about my friends and I because we are probably the best people you'll ever meet, and such good friends. Unlike some other group of friends, we grew up like normal teenagers and didn't really grow up further than 12 years old. It's fun to be a little bit silly now that we're getting older and considering getting houses and flats will be a reality in about 10 years (which isn't long), it's nice to cherish the time when we can be carefree.

Hollie created a cute little picture to represent our night last night and I love it. Having said that, I love it all except for the fact that I'm slouching  in one picture like a slob, but you should just ignore that!
P.S. that picture in the bottom left row is a fish cushion that is absolutely genius! We went around hitting one another with a fish and it never got old. They were also very conveniently dotted around the store so that whenever we put one down, another one wasn't too far away for us to hit.

We're basically just big kids. We're a little lame but that's how I love it. I wouldn't change us for anything. My friends are brill and I love them with all my heart!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment