Sunday 9 February 2014

Carpet Cleaning, Taylor Swift and Overly Attached Girlfriend Lookalike

My Sunday is a little bit of a mix today. This morning I woke up and instead of having a socially acceptable breakfast, I chose tea and chocolate digestive biscuits, which were so yummy. I'm a pig, what can I say? Unless you have had biscuits for breakfast, you officially aren't allowed to judge me. The way I see it is that a cup of tea is not complete without a biscuit to dunk (or 10 biscuits to dunk) BUT I see Sunday as being that day when you don't really need to stick to the societal rules that are thrust upon me. Who says I need to have Weetabix for breakfast on a Sunday? And whoever does say I need to eat cereal on a Sunday needs to live a little and get themselves a cuppa and some choccie biscuits!

On a different note, my dogs are disgusting and decide that it's a good idea to pee in my room and so I come back at them with a monster of a machine to clean my carpet and pet deterrent so that they don't even want to come into my room. The thing is the dogs weren't ours to begin with and so they just haven't had the correct training from my late grandparents, who had so many other things on their plate to deal with. They've had 7/8 years of this non-disciplined lifestyle and so now they live with us, it's hard to train them to not pee everywhere in the house. It's not their fault, I know but I don't want stupid pee stains on my carpet. I expel them today! 
Cue the clean carpet- well not so clean because I need to hover again once the carpet is dry, but it's looking good on the removal of stain front. I swear to God, if those dogs pee in my room again, I'm going to be so mad and I might potentially offer them to you guys for adoption!

Last night, I took a cheeky selfie and it's just until now that I didn't realise how much resemblence I have with the crazy girlfriend meme. I put them together so you could decide whether I look like her or not. I think I do- not exactly but there are some definite likeness between us. It scares me a little...
Oh dear.

FINAL NOTE: I'M GOING TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT TOMORROW. WOOOOOOOOO! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment