Sunday 23 February 2014

Strawberries and Cream; Christmas Jumper and Esaays

It's the day before the day everyone dreads. I've just spent a good 30 minutes on maintaining my nails and that's just shaping my nails, cutting my cuticles and moisturising.. total girl! I have a love hate relationship with my nails. If they aren't moisturised, I start picking the dry skin around my nails and make them bleed.. it's a terrible habit.

Yesterday, I went out for dinner with my family (there was 13 of us) to the Harvester and it was nice to have all of us together and in a happy moment. It really does make me feel blessed to have them all around and know I'm lucky to have them!!
Today has been a day when I haven't wanted to do anything but kind of had to. I decided to wear my Christmas jumper because it's something that I won't wear out the house for months. Why not wear it to lounge around? It's warm!!

I ate strawberries and cream thanks to my sister bringing them round. I'm not that big of a fan of cream but I LOVE strawberries! It was definitely a summer snack and although the weather outside is dreary and cloudy, it brought me a little bit of sunshine. Especially considering I have been trying to write and edit my essays!
Tomorrow, it is my first day at my placement school but thankfully, the next two weeks I'm not teaching yet, I'm just planning and making resources for the school for one of my modules.

But I'm not creative at all... Oh dear!!

These are my rough Sunday scribblings for today. Just some random update of my life.

I love you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment