Friday 21 February 2014

Essay Drama

I've been putting them off for about a week now. Ever since I knew that I didn't have uni for a whole week, I've been relaxing and making the most of the time off. I have been putting the fact I have essays to the back of my mind because I can. It's easy to delude yourself into thinking that you don't have to do anything. I just don't feel very engaged with the topics and feel like they're just a way of making the course legit. But today, it's Friday and it is officially the last weekday I have off before I start going into schools and my workload increased by five times. And so instead of working my butt off now, I will be putting my work off until I have no time to sleep to try and finish it.

Although, having said this, I haven't done too badly with completing parts of my essays during the time I've been at uni.

I managed to write:

Ref Prof: 2,160/2,500 due in 14/03/2014
Core: 1,077/2,500 due in 14/03/2014
RICL: 144/4,000 due in sometime in April!

But I haven't done much else. The problem is that there is still 3 more weeks before the deadline and so to everyone else at uni, I have plenty of time and am well ahead of the game. But considering the amount of work I do at school, there isn't much free time to complete it the night before.

Thankfully, as long as I get a good draft down, I have a week off in 2 weeks for self-directed study to tighten up any parts that I feel make me sound like a three year old.

Today, is the day to finish the first two essays (Ref Prof and Core).

I can do it?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment