Thursday 13 June 2013

21st Birthday Throwback Thursday #4

 IT'S MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!
 It's also Thursday, which means it's Throwback Thursday. This falls on quite a good day because now I get to show you some more pictures of me when I was about a month old being able to look back on today knowing that it was 21 years ago to the very day that I was born.


I like looking back at these pictures, especially on my birthday because given how I am now, I could never imagine being that small and if I'm being honest, that cute! It's a crazy concept that I can imagine is even weirder for parents to see their baby grow from being tiny to a 21 year old.
From a little baby, to a toddler and to who I am now. It's been a long journey but a great one and now as I turn 21 today, I realise that my life is only just beginning. It's not that I'm getting old and my time is passing by in a flash, my life is only just beginning with the endless possibilities of what to do with my years stretching ahead of me. This isn't a day to mourn my past but rather an exciting time in my life to think about all the wonderful opportunities I will have in the future that will make me happy and that I will look back on with fond memories.
I can't believe I'm 21. It's an insane age and time is going quickly but I'm going to try and treasure each moment because life is too precious. Happy birthday to me! Hope everyone has a happy day :) Love you all xxx

If you missed any of the other editions of Throwback Thursday, you can go back and look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment