Sunday 23 June 2013

Clean Up Service

I hate the thought of cleaning up and so when I went and got my stuff from my Cardiff house yesterday, I helpfully didn't think about how much stuff I would have to sort out once I got home. Out of sight, out of mind was the mentality I possessed yesterday as I placed box after box in my room at 11PM last night. Thankfully, I was able to shut my eyes and go to sleep forgetting all about the amount of possessions I had to find a home for in the morning.
Unfortunately for me, going to sleep requires a waking up and there wasn't a clean up team that had come in and done all my cleaning for me overnight. I really wish at this moment of time that we had little gnomes that went around cleaning up houses- how much easier would that be for us all? I started the process of chucking out all the old things I didn't want to make room for the things I did need. I said goodbye to all my work over the last three years knowing that thankfully, I didn't have to resit any of my exams. 

It has taken me hours just to clear some space and now as I take a break, there still isn't enough room. Does anyone have a spare Tardis for me to store my possessions? At the moment, I have 3 bin bags full of rubbish to get rid of and 3 big bags of clothes that I need to put somewhere. Unfortunately, I share a room with my sister who unhelpfully did not sort out the chest of drawers of her stuff that she had put in mine over the last 2 years and so now I have no space for my clothes... It frustrates me to the high heavens that she didn't even bother to try and make it a shared room again as if I would be okay with just having my bed in the room. Some room that is...
Disclaimer: This is not my room!
Anyway, before I start getting too annoyed and freaking out, I am looking for anyone who would want to help me out with my room. Ha, I can hope someone would want to help me out- unlikely! I can't be bothered to go back and do it. I should've stayed in Cardiff.

*sulk*

Bye guys!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment