Saturday 29 June 2013

Name Change?

I have been thinking recently that because I am no longer a student, my URL for this blog: studenttoaspiringwriter.blogspot.com is not really applicable anymore. This is leading me to wonder whether I need to change it to something else.

Since I started this blog, that has been the name URL of my blog "Thoughts from the Heart" and I don't think I will be able to think of anything else because it's so closely connected to what I know. I need some ideas on what I could rename my URL so that it reflects me as who I am now rather than who I was back in 2010, 3 years ago. Have any of you any ideas on what I could it to? And if you do have any ideas, please let me know.

Someone the other day said that I wasn't being truthful in my blog and I thought it was hilarious so I wanted to change it to reflect everything I am now in 2013. Love ya Thomas!
When I started in 2010, I gave up too easily after only a couple of blogs (you can check these early ones out on the dated bar to the right, just click 2010) but as of today, I have been blogging for 211 consecutive days- which equals 7 months! That to me is quite impressive and I am 100% dedicated to reaching a year of blogging everyday. This means that I want my URL to show that dedication and not just me being silly and aspiring to become a writer. 

I don't know, I need help. I need your suggestions- either in the comment box below OR via Twitter (@nicoley_ox) or if you know me in real life, send me a text.

I love you all, and you've been very much part of this blogging challenge as I have and so making a URL name between all of us would be pretty darn cool if you ask me :D
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment