Tuesday 18 June 2013

Graduation Dress

Now that the excitement of my birthday, my party and seeing The Lion King had dissolved and is over, there is just one thing left on my mind. Graduation! I can't wait but it means that I have to go through the whole rigmarole of trying to find the perfect dress for said occasion. I hate dresses, and I believe that none suit me. This ends up meaning that it takes me forever to find a dress that I like and in the process of trying to find a dress, I always get very annoyed and give up halfway through a shopping trip.
I'm not a girl that loves shopping..

And once again, I have an image in my head of the exact dress I want, and yet I still don't know what that is... It makes no sense but whenever I try and explain what I want, I can never explain. All I know is that I want a grown-up, sophisticated red dress.

I want a red dress because Cardiff's colour is red and the hood of the gown is going to be red and so I quite like the idea of it matching- sad I know. Anyway, I've been looking for a while but now that I have more free time, I am going to be ordering loads of dresses in hopes that I find the perfect one.
What is it with graduation that makes you feel nauseous thinking about the dress you will wear? I guess it has something to do with the fact it's the pinnacle of your University experience and you want to look amazing but I know we all put untold amounts of pressure on ourselves for one day that in hindsight, we'll probably regret anyway.

Nevermind. Happy shopping everyone!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment