Thursday 6 June 2013

Throwback Thursday #3

Instead of my usual show pictures of Nicole all the time for this edition of Throwback Thursday, I decided that I would show you some of the old pictures of my Mum and Dad with a potential cheeky old snap of my beloved Nan and Grandad. I love these people to pieces, more than I love anyone else in the entire world and they mean everything to me. I wish I had known them when they were all younger, but the laws of biology doesn't allow for that all I get are pictures and stories.
 This is a picture of a wonderful, and greatly missed Grandad before he had his stroke- so around 20 years ago. I wish I had known the man he was before the cruelty of life took hold of him but I love my Grandad for everything that he was and all the hardships he had to overcome. Despite everything that he went through, he still managed to wear a huge grin and laugh his way through life and I admire him so much for that.

Below is another picture of my Grandad, but this time with my Nan and Aunt. The three of them were so close and such a loving unit that it made me smile every single time. My Nan hardly aged in the 20 or so years that this picture was taken and it makes me so happy to see them looking so young and healthy. I miss them dearly but I know they had a lifetime full of happiness and love littered with hardships and struggles but each and every time they pulled through as a family.
 I love them.

Now here are two pictures of my Mum and Dad that I simply adore. This was 25 years ago when they got married and had my sister on her christening. They look so young, and so happy as well as in love but they still look exactly the same. My Mum looks so beautiful and I know she hates her hair colour but I adore this on her. Such a gorgeous colour. Also, I'm pretty glad my Dad ditched the moustache over the years even though that was one of his signature looks. These pictures make me smile so much! Such happiness in life!
 
Finally, I know I said it wouldn't be a picture montage of Nicole but I thought I would add in one at the very end just to surprise you all. So, here is Nicole:

Have a great Thursday. I'll bring you another edition of Throwback Thursday next week, which will be my 21st birthday! How exciting.

Love to you all,
Nicole
xoxoxo

For more exciting Throwback Thursday's, click on the links below:
Throwback Thursday #1
Throwback Thursday #2

No comments:

Post a Comment