Monday 17 June 2013

Motivational Monday #9

 I have a feeling this Motivational Monday is going to be very short and not necessarily live up to its name. The truth is, today I don't feel very motivated in myself and so it's a little hypocritical for me to bang on about being motivated and bettering yourself when the reality is that I've done nothing all day. Tell a lie, I've helped my Aunt and my Mum but that's it. I've sat around with a face like a slapped arse in the worst mood ever. Sometimes, you can't always be motivated and you can't always be happy. It's just fact.

But I know that instead of wallowing around in self-pity, I should be doing exactly what my picture says. I should be picking myself up, brushing everything off and trying to make my life a little bit brighter. I just don't feel very content at the moment and I don't know why but I'm just not very happy with my life. I know this is just one of those days and it's not a true reflection. I just have these days where I feel like not waking up at all.
Life sucks. It's true but you can't live your life with that mentality. I am going to pick myself up and carry on by plastering a smile on my face, and faking happiness until I make it.

I dwell on things too much and I hold onto things that can't ever happen. I just hate facing reality. It's a bad trait but there we go.

This is turning from Motivational Monday into Moany Monday. Oops...

I love you all, hope you've had a better Monday than me!
xxx

For more motivating Motivational Mondays; check out my archive here:

No comments:

Post a Comment