Friday 14 June 2013

I'm So Excited!

Yesterday, I turned 21 and my excitement level was pretty high even the fact it is just another birthday. I came home to my Mum having blown up numerous balloons, 2 birthday cakes and a 21 in the form of candles. We never have candles on our birthdays and so I was so excited for this concept. Even though my sister had already taken a slice of cake before I even managed to get the candles in the cake, but that's beside the point. I had a wonderful day and I thoroughly enjoyed my 21st birthday.
But now, I'm even more excited. One, because my Uncle said he would go with me to see Les Miserable in theatre when I get the money. I loved the film and have been listening to the soundtrack ever seen I've seen it. I can't wait to actually see the theatre performance and know that it will be 10 times better than the Hollywood production. And two, I'm excited because tonight I am going to see The Lion King with my Mum and Dad. I've been wanting to see it for years and I finally get to see it and I am buzzing as you can tell by the amount of ands' I am cramming into one sentence. It's not like an English student to disobey the rules of sentence constructions, so when they do, you know there is a valid reason!
EEK!

I'm so excited and I have nothing else that I could possibly talk about because of my said excitement. I can't control it and I want it to be 7:30 already. 
I'll let you know how it is tomorrow, although I can already tell you now that I am going to absolutely love it. 

IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD!

Before I blow my top off, I'm going to love you and leave you with a message of Thank God it's Friday. I hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend. Enjoy your freedom and I shall talk to you tomorrow.

LOVE YOU ALL!
Nicole
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment