Saturday 1 June 2013

Hello June

As always, I am going to tell you my upcoming plans for the next month and the things that I am most looking forward to about June. There's a lot exciting that is happening this month and I can't wait to share with you all the interesting things I will be doing...

 7th June - I get my last coursework mark back but not sure if I'll be in Cardiff to pick it up. If not, it shall be surprise when I get all my marks back.
 11th June - Maths Professional Skills Teaching test is today, which hopefully I pass for the final part to secure my place on my upcoming PGCE course. It's exciting and scary all at the same time.
 13th June - My 21st Birthday!
 14th June - Fulfilling my lifelong dream and going to see The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre in London with my parents. I can't actually believe that I will finally be able to see this and I can't wait!
 15th June - My 21st roller disco birthday party up London with all my friends and family. I haven't gone roller disco'ing for years and the added bonus of alcohol, there's nothing that could be better!
 22nd June - My parents drive up to Cardiff to officially move all my stuff out of my third home at uni. It's going to be so sad because I'll have to be leaving everything i know and love in Cardiff behind. Who knows when I'll be back again? The thought is one of the sadness things I've ever had!
 26th June - I find out what my final grade is for my degree and what I will be graduating with. It's scarily close but I'm so glad it's not too far away!

Basically, I'm hoping that June will be my month of celebration and I won't need to worry about anything because I'll have passed my Maths and got my 2:1 that I so desperately want from my degree.

Hopefully throughout all these fun things, the sun will be shining and I will be enjoying the time by catching some rays, getting a tan and meeting up with all my favourites back in London.

What are your plans for June? Let me know below :)

Love to you all, as always, you beautiful butterflies,
Nicole
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment