Sunday 27 January 2013

Blog of a Fatty

Given the fact that I am at uni and have limited supply of money after the rent and bills are paid, I generally end up having to give up eating all the yummy foods that won't keep me full but are so good! My cravings get so bad at uni and most of the time I ignore them because I genuinely don't have the money to spend but some of the times I crack and go on a full out junk food binge!

So instead of actually eating the foods, I am resulting in blogging about the biggest cravings I get at uni... Here goes- I'm sure you'll feel peckish after this.
Chocolate chip cookies
Although I love the Maryland cookies (they are my favourite) I am takling about the big cookies that normally come in a pack of 5 straight from the bakery with all their soft, gooey centre goodness... They are one of my biggest Achilles heels because they taste so good!

♥ Doughnuts
On the topic of bakery, delicious goodness, their jam doughnuts are to die for. Literally, if I could have one right now, I would be a very happy girl if I were to die. Despite the fact that in Co-Op you can get 2 packs of 5 doughnuts for a £1 isn't that expensive, I don't have it in me to buy them because they NEVER last longer than 2 days... I'm a disgusting, doughnut eating human being but I don't care because they are divine...

♥ Crisps
Of all varieties, but especially Doritos with the dip. I feel like such a stingy student saying that I can't afford all these things but there's nothing like the brand types. Plus, once again I would eat them in a record time and so I refrain from buying otherwise it's £3 spent on a snack... Ridiculous in my eyes

♥ Coke
I have a thing for the taste of Coca-Cola, and I only ever buy it when I 1) am going out as a mixer so I don't get to fully enjoy the taste or 2) have bought a take away pizza for pizza/movie night. I should really invest in some more because I don't need it everyday, but tea and water get so boring after a while.

♥ Chips
Not just any old chips, but good old fatty, greasy chips that either come from the chip shop that are heavenly or cooked in a deep-fat fryer. 

Now that I have finished listing the most wanted foods of mine, I have bigger cravings that I did before. The only good thing is that my Mum always stocks me up on chocolate whenever I go home, and so I at least get some yummy'ness that I don't have to feel guilty about buying. I don't even care about the unhealthy'ness that is the food I crave because I never really end up buying it so when I do, I can indulge...

Love to you all, hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the torrential burst of rain (if you're from the UK) xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment